Raptor Programming – Nested If Statements
Raptor is an intuitive program the Air force created to enable new recruit students to get up to speed with programming concepts quickly. Raptor has become a popular program for college programming concepts classes.
14 day free trial. No credit card required.
Include the && and || operators. ( and / or operators )
Design a program in Raptor that uses nested if statements and will do the following:
- Gets user to input the time of day using the 24 hour clock
- Depending on user input display
- “Good Morning” if after 4am and before Noon
- “Good Afternoon” if noon but before 6 pm
- “Good Evening” if 6pm and before 11pm
- “Good night” if 11pm and before 4am
- Test the if statements in the Raptor program
** Variable time=0
Recommended Raptor Flowcharting Course