Raptor Programming – Nested If Statements
Raptor is an intuitive program the Air force created to enable new recruit students to get up to speed with programming concepts quickly. Raptor has become a popular program for college programming concepts classes.
Find out where your website ranks with your chosen keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
14 day free trial. No credit card required.
Include the && and || operators. ( and / or operators )
Design a program in Raptor that uses nested if statements and will do the following:
- Gets user to input the time of day using the 24 hour clock
- Depending on user input display
- “Good Morning” if after 4am and before Noon
- “Good Afternoon” if noon but before 6 pm
- “Good Evening” if 6pm and before 11pm
- “Good night” if 11pm and before 4am
- Test the if statements in the Raptor program
** Variable time=0
Recommended Raptor Flowcharting Course