How to Install and Configure, WordPress, WooCommerce and the Canvas Theme
This is a video on how to WordPress and WooCommerce and Canvas Theme for eCommerce.
Find out where your website ranks with your chosen keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
14 day free trial. No credit card required.
The coupon code for the free Canvas theme is below this description.
If you already have WordPress setup or know how to setup WordPress, the second half of this video on the WooCommerce and Canvas theme setup and configuration is also its own video and you may wish to view it instead.
This is the first video in a series that will be posted weekly to build a eCommerce site with WordPress and WooCommerce. The Canvas theme used in this video will be provided to you free of charge so you can follow along. See the coupon code information below.
What we will do:
- Manually setup WordPress on with cPanel (not the installer).
- Setting up a database in cPanel.
- Making some configuration changes for WordPress.
- Install some recommended plugins including SEO.
- Install BackupBuddy with a configuration walk through.
- Create a page and post for testing out WordPress.
- Install WooCommerce.
- Making basic configuration setting changes for WooCommerce.
- Install the Canvas WooCommerce theme which we will build our store with.
- Making some basic configurations setting changes to the Canvas theme.
Get the Canvas WooCommerce Ready WordPress theme
In the video we use the WooCommerce Canvas theme. You will be allowed to get the theme for free so you can follow along with this coupon code: “ecommerce” Don’t include the ” “. Simply go to the link below, add to cart and checkout. Enter the coupon code and the price will be subtracted. You will get it for free. No credit card required.
Other links used in this video:
Visit PluginForage.com for Premium WooCommerce extensions, WordPress Plugins, and Themes for $10 or Free with Membership.