How to Draw Eyes with Illustrator
Drawing eyes in Illustrator is not hard at all.
Find out where your website ranks with your chosen keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
14 day free trial. No credit card required.
Tools in Illustrator CS6 we will explore and use are:
- Pen tool. This is a great pen tool exercise.
- We will create and place a template from a photo into Illustrator.
- Utilize the stroke and stroke panel settings for strokes, stroke profile, and radius on join points etc.
- Brushes and brush panel. We will create a couple of brushes for the eyelashes and save them for future use.
- We will create new symbols.
- We will apply a clipping mask.
- We will also use a radial gradient and make some adjustments to the standard gradient profile.
Recommended Illustrator Courses
Let’s learn and earn money by creating professional logo, icons, web design, business card & selling it to marketplace
A New Vision: Making Money $$$$$ with Photoshop & Illustrator