Welcome and Enjoy
My own designs in Illustrator CS6
Get this cool coffee cup now!
In this Dreamweaver video you will learn how to:
- Use Dreamweaver to insert Meta Tags.
- Meta data is important for both the user experience and search engine indexing.
- In this video you will learn how to create a description meta tag and keyword meta tag.
- You will also learn how to create custom meta tags such as copyrights.
You may also like Create Rounded Corners in Dreamweaver CS6 for Your Boxes – Div Tag CSS
Rest in Peace
My Dad passed away Monday May 13, 2013. I’m going to miss you Dad.
In his honor, I am making available as a free download, the two sided, fold in half funeral program I created in Microsoft Publisher 2010 as a template for anyone who has lost a loved one, and needs to create a funeral program. Just replace the image with your picture and edit the text to suit your needs. Get the template zip file here:
Actual size of the template fonts:
In this video we will learn how-to draw eyes, eye lashes and eyebrows.
Drawing eyes is not hard at all.
Tools in Illustrator CS6 we will explore and use are:
- Pen tool. This is a great pen tool exercise.
- We will create and place a template from a photo into Illustrator.
- Utilize the stroke and stroke panel settings for strokes, stroke profile, and radius on join points etc.
- Brushes and brush panel. We will create a couple of brushes for the eyelashes and save them for future use.
- We will create new symbols.
- We will apply a clipping mask.
- We will also use a radial gradient and make some adjustments to the standard gradient profile.