- Stack 2 DIV containers side by side.
- Use Dreamweaver’s CSS tools and Insert Tools to create the DIV containers.
- Use Dreamweaver’s CSS tool to create the CSS that will cause the two DIV containers to sit side by side.
- Use Dreamweaver‘s CSS tools to change the background colors of the DIV containers.
You may be interested in this video | Structuring Fluid Grids – Dreamweaver CS6
You may like this article | WordPress Web Hosting
In this C# video we will:
- Create a windows form using Visual Studio 2010 Express C#
- Create a Generate button
- Create a Random Number Generator
- Create a for loop
- Generate 100 random numbers between 0 and 1000
- Place those random numbers in a text box
- Create a Close button
In this Illustrator Video we will create some 3D effects:
We will use the Illustrator 3D Tool “Revolve” to create a sphere and a sort of vase structure.
This video takes a look at planning your web design project before laying it out in Photoshop.
The planning stage is the root of your web site mock-up, to changing into actual images, to converting to CSS and HTML.
This video takes a look at using Photoshop to design websites for various screens such as the desktop, tablet, and cellphone.
When designing sites it is no longer enough to design for just the desktop. Today’s reach to websites often resides in a pocket or purse. It is necessary to reconsider the approach for designing websites for multiple screens. Using Photoshop, you can layout one website with multiple screen views.
This video is an introduction to Photoshop for web design.
The Photoshop for web design course covers laying out a website in Photoshop, designing websites for multiple screen sizes, creating wire frames, simulating user interactivity and more.